This is going to be my blogging month, I can just feel it!
I’m super motivated and excited to see what the outcome of this month is going to be.
- For starters I am going to stick to my schedule. Twice a week (Wednesday and Saturday) at 6PM GMT. That will be a total of 9 posts. I’m wanting to up my posts soon so that I am doing somewhere between 3 and 4 a week.
- Engage with at least 5 blogs a week. This is probably the one I’m looking forward to the most, reading other blogs, talking to other bloggers and getting inspiration from their amazing flat lay skills!
- Gain 100 Twitter followers. This one is pretty self explanatory, Im wanting to grow my blog and hope that one day I can officially say I am a full time blogger with a steady income.
- Get at least 50 reads a week on my blog. This doesn’t seem like a great deal but building up my readers and stats seems to be taking a long time since I have a pretty long break and I am just starting to get back into the swing of things.
- Try and join in with at least 3 blogger chats over the month. I remember the time I was up to date with all the chats and taking part in as many as I could so I’m hoping to get back into that habit.
I don’t want to give myself too many goals because I know for a fact thats when I start to loose motivation and not take them seriously.